You want to feel that your website is secure against any downtime. You need someone to apply the updates to plugins and WordPress files in a safe way. You want someone to help you analyze your website traffic. You want to concentrate more on other aspects of your business and leave the website tuning to an expert. You want to keep your online presence up-to-date not just on the backend, but also keep the content, social media and search engine optimization fresh. Additionally, you want to keep your shop front signs fresh to maintain an up-to-date and appealing online presence. Sign up today for your peace of mind!
The Maintenance Service For WordPress Sites Includes:
- Update the WordPress core application to the latest release – one of the best ways to keep your site secure and hack-resistant.
- Update the plugins to the latest releases* – required for continued compatibility with the latest WordPress release.
- Update the theme to the latest release** – if available.
- Clean up the site, delete unused plugins and themes – for enhanced security and performance.
- Full site backup of all theme and plugin files and databases – database backup stored on your server and locally on our system for a backup external to your server. These backups are done before and after the updates.
- Summarize the top level traffic site statistics on Google Analytics.
- Analyze the site using Google Webmaster Tools – for malware, site maps, indexing issues and missing page redirects.
- Email you with a status report of the findings each month.
* Only covers active plugins with available updates.
** Only for unmodified themes or with the use of child themes.