A local real estate broker wanted a site:
- where clients could search for homes in the area
- she could build an online portfolio of homes sold
- present a professional place for clients to contact her on the web
- the site would be easy and inexpensive to update
- Her old web person had disappeared and she could not access her website
- the site would be responsive across all devices
- The design of the site would be brought up to date
A new responsive theme was created using the Genesis Framework.
Content from her old site was copied into the new WordPress site.
A place for testimonials and a contact form was created on the home page.
Many of her old listings were migrated into the new site from the old site.
Email marketing was set up through MailChimp and integrated into the site.
Edie now has a site that is easy to maintain, displays well on all devices and will bring in leads in a very competitive local market.
Leave a Reply